Making sure your home solar electric or photovoltaic (PV) system is sized, sited, installed, and maintained correctly is essential for maximizing its energy performance. When installing a solar panels system, consider:
- How much sun you have (solar resource)
- How big the system needs to be to meet your electricity needs
- Where the system will be located and how much room it needs (system siting)
- Whether you want your system to be connected to the grid or not
- What needs to be done to ensure that the system is safe.
Therefore, it's best to have a professional solar contractor install the system. We can help you in finding the best contractors and solar panels and we will follow-up the work from the first steps till completion.